Are you a passionate C# developer? Are you looking for innovative and tech-addicted software developers like yourself? Do you want to create real value? - Good News – the Ultra Tendency family is growing, and we are looking for powerful new members keen on solving the most complex problems of global corporations together with us. Join our cross-functional and diverse teams in Germany, Spain, Latvia, Russia, and Nepal.
Who are we? – We are Ultra Tendency: The international boutique technology company dedicated to Big Data, Streaming, IoT, Microservices, and Cloud Computing. We are based on the principle of creating innovative, highly scalable, and sustainable data-driven solutions based on cutting-edge open-source technologies and the portfolios of Azure, AWS, and GCP. We do not only leverage tech; we build it by contributing source code to more than 15 open-source projects. We operate 8 company branches in 6 countries supporting global corporations of any industry and public institution. Our mission is to enable organizations and institutions to harness the power of their data to drive the digital transformation of products and processes.
Your Role: .NET Software Developer
Building and maintaining highly optimized software is where your heart is? C# is running in your blood? Join us as a Software Developer and help us implement and maintain high-end .NET solutions for our customers. In your role as Software Developer, you will provide clean, maintainable, well-tested, and high-quality software products to our customers. Together with an incredibly talented cross-functional team, you bring in prior experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to steer software projects.
· Develop and maintain applications written in .NET Core and .NET Framework.
· Implement the customers' requirements and execute the development of certain (complex) tasks.
· Build program code, test, and deploy to various environments, design, and optimize data processing algorithms for our customers.
· Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations/production.
· Thoroughly document, test, and maintain solutions.
· Identify performance bottlenecks within the applications and address them accordingly.
· Develop, debug, review, and take charge of complex solutions.
YOU WILL ENJOY THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE
Questions left? Ask our Recruiter Anna Fussa via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find all job offers on our career site! Our mission: Be the best you can be – Ultra Tendency
data privacy statement: Datenschutzerklärung für Bewerber – Ultra Tendency